Even if you don’t have a mold allergy, exposure to mold in your home or workplace can cause a runny nose, sinus congestion, sneezing, coughing, eye irritation, throat irritation, and possibly wheezing and difficulty breathing. If you or someone else does have a mold allergy, the effects of mold can be even worse. And if that weren’t enough, mold can cause damage to your building that can weaken it structurally.
Paramount Restoration offers mold removal services in the greater Cincinnati area and northern Kentucky that stop the mold growth that can damage your health and home. Mold gets worse by the day, so it’s important to address any mold concerns you have and remove this common household menace as quickly as possible.
Mold growth can begin as soon as 48 hours after you experience water damage, but can also result from excessive humidity or moisture. The longer you allow the damaged property to sit, the more extensive the damage may become and the more expensive it will be to repair. We recommend calling a crew as soon as possible. Not only can Paramount’s crews accurately assess and repair the damage, but we can also advise you about the safety of remaining in undamaged parts of your home and let you know what your next steps should be.
Best of all, we work with all insurance companies, so you can rest assured knowing that you’re not only covered financially, but emotionally as well, knowing that you’re in capable hands.
Contact us (859) 470-4610
We’re available 24/7 for questions, estimates, and emergency services. Call us day or night to speak to a technician.