Dryer Vent Cleaning
What would you do if we told you that your house is in danger of catching fire? Wouldn’t you do everything in your power to prevent that fire? Isn’t the safety of your family members the most important thing for you? If the answer to any of these questions is a “YES”, then we can help you with our dryer vent cleaning service. Dryer vent cleaning will reduce the risk of your home catching fire from lint build-ups in the dryer vent.
Why Consider Dryer Vent Cleaning?
The buildup of lint in your dryer vent can cause a fire. According to the U.S. Fire Administration, each year more than 15,500 fire accidents occur due to restricted or faulty dryer vents. An average of 15 people die from these fires, and more than 400 are left injured. If you don’t clean your dryer vent regularly, you risk the safety and lives of your family members. You don’t want to take any chances with fire, remember, whatever burns never returns! Carelessness is the biggest cause of fires, that’s why you should never be careless with your dryer vent. The experts at Paramount Restoration can clean your dryer vent and reduce the chance of fire that results from lint buildups.
How Do You Know if Your Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning?
We care about your safety and that’s why with the help of our experts; we’ve compiled a list of warning signs that are a Dryer Vent’s way of saying “I need attention”…
- When you open the dryer, you become a victim of hot, humid air.
- Your dryer is awfully hot on the outside.
- There are lint build-ups around the exit of the vent and in your laundry room.
- The exterior vent does not have good air flow.
- Your clothes do not dry in one cycle and give a strange odor.
- You haven’t had your vents cleaned for the last two years.
If you notice any of these signs, it means that your dryer vent is at risk of potential fire.
What are the Benefits of a Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vent cleaning from the experts at Paramount Restoration gives the following benefits:
- Cleaning your dryer vent regularly reduces the chance of lint accumulation in your dryer vent. It eliminates the buildup of lint in your dryer vent. Lint blocks the air flow, causing a buildup of heat which can cause a fire.
- When there’s no lint in the vent, the dryer will not have to work extra hard. This will increase the efficiency of the dryer, which will then use minimum energy to operate. Thus, your utility bills will decrease..
When your vent is restricted because of lint built-up, the dryer will operate under pressure, which will subsequently affect its service life. On the contrary, if it’s cleaned regularly, your dryer will be able to run efficiently without any extra load thus, extending the life of your dryer.
Contact us (859-525-2379) for more information or to schedule an appointment
Latest Dry Vent Cleaning Tips
You might think that because dryer ducts are short and easy to access, you can handle cleaning themselves. However, a simple mistake can lead to a major problem. Hiring a professional will ensure that your dryer duct was cleaned sufficiently and is no longer harboring...