Water damage can cause structural damage to your home or office. You can also have permanent damage to your belongings. Mold and bacteria growth can negatively effect your health.
Whatever Water Can Do, We Can Repair…
Paramount Restoration specializes in every kind of damage caused by rain, wind, or snowstorms. We handle water damage, mold and mildew, fire and smoke damage, carpet cleanings, and more. What’s more, we can be at your home or office within an hour of your call to assess the situation and put a plan in motion.
Paramount Water Damage Restoration Services Include…
- Structural Drying – We thoroughly and completely dry all structural elements. This ensures you and your family get dry and safe quickly.
- Personal Property -We thoroughly dry your personal property affected by water damage, meaning that hardwood floors, rugs, carpets and furniture have a greater chance of being restored.
- Inspect and Assess – We identify priority areas, at-risk items, etc. for mold, odor and corrosion.
- Targeted Drying – We can focus on specific regions at risk of mold or further damage.
- Cleaning – We clean up all debris and residue caused by water damage.
- Insurance Billing – We work directly with your insurance company to make filing a claim painless and easy.
The Most Important Thing You Can Do is Act Quick…
The longer you allow the damaged property to sit, the more extensive the damage may become and the more expensive it will be to repair. We recommend calling a crew as soon as possible. Not only can Paramount’s crews accurately assess and repair the damage, but we can also advise you about the safety of remaining in undamaged parts of your home and let you know what your next steps should be. It is important to remove water as soon as possible! Mold growth can occur 24 hours afterwards.
We Work With All Insurance Companies
Best of all, we work with all insurance companies, so you can rest assured knowing that you’re not only covered financially, but emotionally as well, knowing that you’re in capable hands.
Contact us (859-525-2379) for more information or to schedule an appointment
We’re available 24/7 for questions, estimates, and emergency services. Call us day or night to speak to a technician.
Latest Water Damage Tips
From excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can wreak havoc on your home and belongings. Although it almost always happens when you’re least expecting it, reaction time is critical. To minimize the damage, water removal must happen quickly. When a flooding emergency...
Understanding Water Damage Restoration – Learn the Difference Between the 3 Categories and 4 Classes of Water Damage Restoration…
Water damage can cause structural damage to your home or office. You can also have permanent damage to your belongings. Mold and bacteria growth can negatively effect your health. In order for you to make the best informed decisions possible, it’s best to...