ONE CALL DOES IT ALL- (859) 525-2379
Got water? Water damage can cause structural damage to your home. You can also have permanent damage to your belongings. Mold and bacteria growth can negatively effect your health.
Our water damage restoration services include:
- Structural Drying: We thoroughly and completely dry all structural elements. This ensures you and your family get dry and safe quickly.
- Personal Property: We thoroughly dry your personal property affected by water damage, meaning that hardwood floors, rugs, carpets and furniture have a greater chance of being restored.
- Inspect and Assess: We identify priority areas, at-risk items, etc. for mold, odor and corrosion.
- Targeted Drying: We can focus on specific regions at risk of mold or further damage.
- Cleaning: We clean up all debris and residue caused by water damage.
- Insurance Billing: We work directly with your insurance company to make filing a claim painless and easy.
It is important to remove water as soon as possible! Mold growth can occur 24 hours afterwards. Paramount Restoration can save your property from further damage and mold growth. Located in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area? Trust Paramount Restoration for your needs.
Flooded basements can be a shocking thing to discover. Waiting too long for professional drying can lead to expensive structural damage.
Paramount Restoration only hires and trains the best certified technicians who participate in a mandatory weekly re-training system. There will be no subcontractors on your project.
Flooded basements are a type of water damage restoration that must be handled by a professional.
There are a number of reasons sewage backups occur, but the end result is always bad. This Category 3 water damage event contains water which can be highly toxic and should only be removed by certified professionals, such as those you find at Paramount Restoration.
Let Us Educate You
In order for you to make the best informed decisions possible, allow us to educate you on two very important classifications for all water damage restoration events.
3 Categories Of Water Damage Restoration
- CATEGORY ONE
The majority of water calls that we respond to fit into this first category. “Cat 1” involves sanitary or clear water damage restoration and poses little to no health risks for you or your loved ones.
- CATEGORY TWO
The next category of water damage restoration is referred to as “Cat 2” or gray water. This type of water damage is most definitely contaminated water. Many times this water comes from a toilet overflow, appliance or waterbed.
- CATEGORY THREE
Our last category is the worst. Black Water or “Cat 3” is extremely contaminated water and should only be removed and restored by certified professionals. This type of water can be highly toxic. Often contains raw sewage, heavy metals and other toxic materials.
4 Classes Of Water Damage Restoration
- CLASS 1- Slow Rate Of Evaporation
Few materials are water damaged at the site. Usually only minor extraction time is needed. May require a few fans, but that’s all.
- CLASS 2- Fast Rate Of Evaporation
An entire room affected by water damage. Wicking occurs less than two feet up the walls. Middle of the water damage restoration scale.
- CLASS 3- Fastest Rate Of Evaporation
Class 3 water damage indicates that the water damage came from above affecting the structure underneath. Ceilings and walls saturated above the 2 foot level.
- CLASS 4- Specialty Drying Situations
This class indicates specialty or unique drying requirements. For example, we may use the Injectidry Hardwood Floor Equipment to dry hardwood floors. Or we have also dried books and pages in a library.